Time & Pay, Inc.
108 N. Boone St.
Johnson City, TN 37604
Phone (423) 854-9042
866-856-9763 (toll free)
Fax (423) 854-9142
- Founded 1992
- Member Independent Payroll Providers Assoc.
- Registered IRS E-Filer
- Winner NE Tennessee Technology Award – For best utilization of technology to meet customer and operational needs.
- Serves business customers of all types and sizes throughout the US.
Time & Pay is a full service payroll processor offering all aspects of payroll services, automated time & attendance, human resource management tools, workers comp, paperless payroll services, and benefits administration all of which help you better manage your payroll, your employees and your business. We constantly remind our customers that payroll is more than just a paycheck. The payroll process is part of many aspects of your business especially as it relates to labor costs. If you are not utilizing the payroll process and all the valuable management information it generates, then you can do more to better manage your business. Talk to one of our representatives and let us help you get the most out of your payroll process.
Time & Pay offers cost-effective services that provide excellent value including:
- All aspects of Payroll Processing, Direct Deposit, Labor Costing, etc.
- Tax Filing and Reporting. Guaranteed Compliance
- ACA Reporting and Compliance
- E-Based Automated Timekeeping Systems to control and define labor costs
- Secure E-Based Payroll Systems. Paperless Payroll, Employee Self-Service
- Human Capital Management Systems and Consulting, Applicant Tracking & On-Boarding
- Workers Comp Administration (Pay-As-You-Go) to better manage worker’s comp and improve cash flow
- Benefits Administration to reduce your administrative work
- And more ….All you need help you better manage your payroll, your employees and your business, focus more on income generating tasks, and save you money, time and aggravation.
Time & Pay is a locally owned and operated company with offices centrally located in Johnson City, TN. We began operation in 1992 specializing in professional payroll processing and integrated, automated time and attendance services and systems. We have since added human resource, workers comp and benefit management service and capabilities. The two principal officers, Rex Parris and Stephen Scheu, along with our highly-experienced staff, provide knowledge and expertise in servicing your payroll, human resource and timekeeping needs and offering sound business solutions for businesses of all types and sizes.
Time & Pay’s mission statement reads: “Our vision is to be the provider by choice of quality, cost effective Payroll, Timekeeping and HR solutions to businesses that will maximize customer satisfaction while maintaining our profitability.”
Time & Pay is built on a two prong philosophy:
- Payroll is not just a paycheck and
- Customer service is the key to obtaining and retaining our clients.
We realize that each individual company will have unique needs. We pride ourselves in the flexibility of our services that allows us to meet the demands and challenges of that diversity by making sure our customers get the most out of their payroll. Our response to our customers is thorough and quick, as well as accurate and confidential. This philosophy has provided us with a reputation of ensuring customer satisfaction and contributed greatly to our steady growth and success.
While Time & Pay currently services hundreds of customers and thousands of employees for companies of all sizes and types primarily located throughout Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, we also service businesses located all around the U.S. We are part of a large network of independent professional payroll processors using the Millennium platform serving tens of thousands of customers nationwide.
Time & Pay’s goal is to provide you with the best value in payroll, human resource and timekeeping services and systems that will help you better manage your business by:
- Significantly reducing your payroll, HR and/or timekeeping work and errors.
- Ensuring that you comply with all payroll rules and regulations.
- Controlling and defining your labor and related costs.
- Saving you money, time and aggravation.
- Making sure you are a satisfied customer.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Read more about our 5 point guarantee.
This site is approved by Payrollservices.org